This document describes the way of administration and configuration of the Tryton system. With the help of this manual you create a working application that can support your organisation processes. This manual is primarily targeted on the Tryton administrator. This manual can also be used to write a Tryton user manual.
In this chapter we mention the presumptions that are made before you can do the configuration of the Tryton system.
In this manual most settings are made with a European viewpoint; adapt the settings to your local needs.
- This manual is written for the Tryton server version 2.0 with the corresponding Tryton client (GUI) as the user interface.
- With the Tryton client you must be able to make a connection to a database and you must be able to log in.
Tryton installation specifications¶
When Tryton is installed there is initially no database. In this configuration is expected that you have created a database with these settings:
- Tryton Server Password: the password that is used during installation of the Tryton server.
- Tryton database name: databasename
- Tryton administrator name: admin
- Password administrator: password used for the administrator during database installation.
- Standard language: English (choosen in this manual for ease of use and as starting point for translations of this manual).